1) Ensure that you have a working, enabled Internet connection.
2) From the Start menu choose Programs \ All Programs -> Accessories -> Remote Desktop Connection.
3) On the window that pops up, enter "ts.district287.org" for the computer and click Connect.
4) Enter your regular computer\email username and password. Be sure to include “DISTRICT287\” before your username.
5) You may see a message about an unknown certificate. If so, click the checkbox next to “Don’t’ ask me again…” and then click Yes.
6) You will then be presented with a remote desktop. Although this is a different desktop than the one you normally see, you will still be able to access the same H:, S:, and T: drives and common office applications. Do not store any files on this desktop. Only store files in your H: drive. When you exit remote access ONLY click “Start” and then “Log Off” to end the session.